The Journal of Arthroplasty is a scientific publication that discusses current topics in hip and knee surgery. The website displays the current issue and details its contents on the main page. If you choose to subscribe you’ll get access to every issue of the journal, plus access to the Researcher Academy and receive news alerts.
Some resources you can get through the site and subscription are advertising info and career opportunities. Not only do you get access to The Journal of Arthroplasty, but you can also purchase access to other periodicals on subjects like cardiology, anesthesia, and onco-neurology.
The Researcher Academy
The Elsevier Researcher Academy is supported by The Journal of Arthroplasty with a link to the academy on the journal’s site. The academy teaches researchers many skills including:
- How to secure funding
- Funding hacks for researchers
- Successful research grant applications
- Discover how metrics can boost funding and networking opportunities
The ‘Contact Us’ page on The Journal of Arthroplasty’s website is informative and extensive. It features contact info for the following subjects:
- Questions About Accessing/Using this Website
- Questions About Your Print Subscription
- Editorial Office
- Display Advertising
- Commercial Reprints
- Classified and Recruitment Advertising